Crazy Hair Day Idea: Gazelle
Since we had so much fun with the unicorn horn for Crazy Hair Day we thought we’d jump to the plains of Africa and create gazelle horns! These are just as easy to make and we’re almost positive they help you run faster too.
How to make Gazelle Horns for Halloween or Crazy Hair Day
1. Click here for the printable for your own paper Gazelle horns for Crazy Hair Day or for a Halloween costume.
2. Then, cut out the horns and ears along the solid black line.
3. Carefully roll the horns into a cone. These horns are a tiny bit narrower than the unicorn horn so you’ll need to go a little more slowly.
4. Once the cone is nice and tight and narrow, secure with tape.
5. Fold the tabs upwards and attach to hair with bobby pins. You’ll want to attach the horns close together in the center of your child’s head and the ears on the outer sides.
6. For the ears, bend them slightly along the center of the ear so that the ears cup forward.
7. Then fold the tabs backwards and attach to your head with bobby pins.
If you really want to get into the gazelle mood, apply some black eyeliner to lids and down along the tear drop line. You can really go crazy with face paint if you like but we just kept it to eyeliner ourselves.
Then make like a gazelle and run like the wind!
More Crazy Hair Ideas for School or Halloween: