Crazy Hair Day Idea: Unicorn
Do you have a unicorn enthusiast living in your house? Or maybe your kid needs a unique look for Crazy Hair Day at summer camp or school. Or maybe your kid just wants that unicorn look for romping around the house. You can look into dyeing your kid’s hair for that unicorn/rainbow hair look (but that’s really for older kids and a pretty big commitment.) So I created a paper unicorn horn and ears to pin into your child’s hair for the occasion (I think it will work for Halloween, too!)
How to Make a Unicorn Horn for Halloween or Crazy Hair Day
1. Download and print out our handy printable for unicorn horns and ears: here.
2. Then, cut out the horn and ears by cutting along the solid black lines.
3. Roll your unicorn horn (see above).
4. You can use a glue stick to seal the cone or tape it to reinforce it, like we did.
5. Then pin into hair on the white tabs, using bobby pins.
6. If the tabs showing up in your hair is too obvious for you, feel free to color the tabs to match your child’s hair.
Have a fun Halloween or Crazy Hair Day!