Spring Craft: Make Paper Daffodils
There’s nothing that reminds me of Spring more than daffodils, but sadly ours have already come and gone early this year. With the first day of Spring coming up I thought we’d make some simple paper daffodils to brighten the house. I think this would make a great craft project for a birthday party because it’s relatively simple with no mess.
Supplies you’ll need: paper of varying yellow shades, scissors, a glue stick and a pipe cleaner.
Follow these craft instructions to make Paper Daffodils:
1. Start with a 4″ square of paper.
2. Fold in half diagonally.
3. Fold in half diagonally again.
4. And one more time.
5. Cut into a petal shape and snip a hole in the tip. Open to reveal the petals.
6. Now cut the center circle to 2 1/2″.
7. Cut this circle in half.
8. With the glue stick, apply glue to one side of an edge.
9. Shape the half-circle into a cone.
10. Fold down one end of the pipe cleaner.
11. Apply some glue to the center of the flower.
12. Assemble by putting the cone into the flower opening, then putting the pipe cleaner through this hole, securing with the pipe cleaner.