Hanging Rainbow Paper Plate Craft for St. Patrick’s Day
This Hanging Rainbow Paper Plate craft is perfect for little hands! It’s a fun way for kids to decorate for St. Patrick’s Day.
Supplies for Hanging Rainbow craft
- a rainbow of paint* (washable, water-based, non-toxic, craft paint which is the most common out there)
- one inch foam brush
- glue stick
- hole punch
- a rainbow of tissue paper
- fishing line for hanging
* Always paint outside or in a well-ventilated area.
Directions for Hanging Rainbow craft
Cut paper plate in half.
Paint each half of the plate like a rainbow.
With tissue paper folded, cut about one inch off the stack of tissue paper.
Glue the strips along the straight side of the plate.
Glue both halves of the wrong sides of the plates together. Punch a hole at the top and fasten fishing line or a ribbon for hanging.
What a festive way to decorate! How fun to be thinking of good luck and rainbows this St. Patrick’s Day!
More Ideas for St. Patrick’s Day:
- Kids’ Leprechaun Beard Printable
- Lucky Little Leprechaun House
- St. Patrick’s Day Four-Leaf Clover Accessory