Back-to-School: Art Smocks
They say that “play is the work of children,” so it only makes sense that when my son was in preschool, the only school supply he needed was an art smock. Luckily there are so many beauties to choose from. I have to admit, I’m partial to the long-sleeved art smocks seen below.
Art Smocks on the left and center from Bumkins and the ones on the right are from Cattiwampus.
These colorful ones are from one of our favorites, Land of Nod.
We love these Brooklyn made smocks by Petite Violette (thanks Cool Mom Picks).
This one is from Warm Biscuit, a retailer that reminds us a lot of Land of Nod.
– Back-to-School Essential
– Back-to-School Lunchbox Inspiration
– Back-to-School: best lunchboxes
– Back-to-School: best getting-ready-for-school books
– Back-to-School: best school supplies
– Back-to-School: best lunch boxes
– Back-to-School: the best backpacks
– Back-to-School: Eco-friendly Backpack
– Back-to-School: Vintage-fabric Backpack
– Back-to-School: Messenger Bag
– Back-to-School: BPA-free Reusable Bottles
– Back-to-School: PVC-Free School Supplies