Alphamom Labs Research, Advertising and Sponsorship Sales Contact:
To submit questions to Amalah’s Advice Smackdown, please email her at amyadvice[at]gmail[dot]com. Please refrain from sending emergency or time-sensitive questions and remember we are not a substitute for advice by a trained health care provider or parenting professional.
Use of our Photos
Our photos are either proprietary (if they are used in craft and food articles/posts– see those guidelines in the next paragraph) or they were licensed as stock imagery from Thinkstock Photos, Deposit Photos or Photodune. You are not permitted to copy or use the stock photos. You could put yourself at risk for copyright violations if you used the images we license from Thinkstock, Deposit Photos and Photodune. Contact them if you want to license images.
Use of our Photos from our Craft and Food posts
I hate that I have to write this, but since some websites are not approaching us before using our images, let me make it very clear what our policy is… Usually if you ask to use our image from a craft post we allow and don’t allow the following:
– you can use only one (1) photo from each post and that image may not be modified in any way (eg, no banners or text added to it, no removal of watermarks)
– you must link directly to the post– and include appropriate credit– using the words “Alpha Mom”
– you are not allowed to list the craft’s supplies or tutorial (or rewrite the tutorial. That includes translation.)
– you are not allowed to upload any of our printables to your website
– you are not allowed to use any photos if they are to be used in a post that is sponsored
Using images from this site to try to leach web traffic is not cool and in some cases putting you at legal risk. If you want to share, you can do that appropriately by following the above guidelines. (If you don’t ask us for permission beforehand, we reserve the right to ask you to remove our images or intellectual property for whatever reason).
Please Be Advised:
Alpha Mom does not accept unsolicited creative ideas or materials.
Trademark & Copyright
“Alpha Mom” is a Registered Trademark and we are its only legal owner. All text, logos, images, tutorials, and other items appearing on Alphamom.com are copyright of Alpha Mom, LLC unless otherwise specified and may not be transferred or copied in any manner without written permission of Alphamom.com. No alterations or modifications whatsoever may be made to any of our logos, images, or tutorials without written permission. Violations will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.