Halloween Costume Ideas
It’s always fun to go through Flickr and check out all the homemade Halloween costumes from around the world. Here are some of our favorites:
Luke Skywalker & Princess Leia
This DIY Halloween costume rocks. This costume and other brilliant ones can be found at their mom’s website www.grecolaborativo.com.
These costumes literally rock! Thanks Southern Day.
Lil Peanut Costume
Salted or unsalted, either way, we love this peanut. She looks so scrumptious we want to eat her. Thanks alexinnola.
Humpty Dumpty Costume
This one looks like it took a really crafty person to make. I’m sure it won lots of prizes. Thanks Lissy Mac! [Update: the Humpty Dumpty Shell was bought at Lillian Vernon Kids back in 2001, but the mama made the ingenious “wall” which she strapped onto a stroller]
Halloween Costumes for Twins
This dad is very ingenious always crafting cool homemade Halloween costumes for him and his twin boys. Here are our two favorites:
For more inspiration from this dad check out his Flickr stream.
– More DIY Costumes (2007)
– Our Favorite Halloween Costumes for 2007
– Best Halloween Children’s Costumes 2006
– Best DIY ideas for Halloween costumes (from 2006)
– What not to wear this Halloween
– Best Halloween Trick or Treating Bags, Masks and Costumes
– Celebrating Halloween Traditions: Boo
– Great Halloween Crafts
– The Best Halloween Cupcakes
– How To Take Great Halloween Photos
– Best Halloween Cookies & Crafts
–Best Children’s Halloween Books.
–Halloween Book for All Ages.
Published October 7, 2008.
Last updated August 21, 2013.