Back Massage T-Shirt for Mom for Mother’s Day
As you probably remember, we made a “This Guy Needs a Back Massage” t-shirt for dad for Father’s day a few years ago but we never made one for mom. Why is that? Let’s rectify that situation. If you need a last-minute gift for Mother’s Day this might be just the thing.
Supplies you will need
- a pre-washed cotton t-shirt in mom’s size (I chose an large man’s t-shirt because they make great lounge-around-the-house shirts)
- iron-on transfer paper for inkjet printers (found in your local craft or office store)
- our handy dandy printables (scroll down)
- a hot dry iron (No steam! Make sure your steam is turned off.)
- Click here for the front image for the t-shirt and here for the back images for the t-shirt. Don’t be alarmed, the images are backwards so that when you iron them onto your t-shirt they will be right-ways.
- Print your images out and cut out each image. Leave about a quarter image of white space around the edges (more if you’re lazy like me).
- Lay the cut out designs on your shirt where you would like them to go, printed side down. Then with a hot iron, iron them firmly with a two hand grip for 90 seconds. (Check your iron-on transfer directions for more specific instructions.) Of course use common sense with a hot iron.
- Let them cool and then gently peel off the iron-on transfer paper!
Then tell mom (or grandma) to wear this shirt whenever she needs a back massage and don’t let her down when you see her wearing it! (P.S. no tickling!)
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there. You know, I’m going to be enjoying this one!
Published May 12, 2017. Last updated May 12, 2017.