Quiz: What Type of School Parent Volunteer Are You?
Every parent of a kid in school probably puts in some volunteer hours during the year. But have you ever wondered what your volunteering style says about you? Well, wonder no more! Just take our super easy quiz and you’ll find out:
1. When you see a PTO mom holding a clipboard, you:
2. The 2nd Grade teacher asks you to read to the class, so you show up with:
3. When you get the class party sign-up email, you immediately:
4. You love being Snack Mom at soccer games because you can treat the kids to:
5. In your opinion, the school carnival could be vastly improved if:
6. The last time you volunteered, you were filled with:
7. If asked to chair the school fundraiser, you say “yes” because:
- If you answered mostly A’s, you are a Super Volunteer! The school and other parents love you for your bossy, we mean managerial, style and willingness to devote your life to Box Tops.
- If you answered mostly B’s, you are a Pretty Good Volunteer! You help out when you can, but don’t overdo it. Everyone knows they can rely on you to get the job done at some point.
- If you answered mostly C’s, you are…me.