100 Days School Project
Soon our kids will be a 100 days smarter! If you celebrate this occasion at your school your child will be asked to bring 100 items to school. At first glance it might seem overwhelming, but really it can be a fun activity.
First print out the “100 DAYS Project ideas” printable. Here your child can start brainstorming ideas and organizing his/her thoughts.
Depending on your school, kids might be asked to bring items glued to poster board or it can be items hooked together like a necklace, banner or items turned into sculpture.
Here are a few ideas to get you started!
- make a cheerio necklace with 100 Cheerios
- make a paper clip chain
- paper chain
- fill a jar with 100 jelly beans
- make a paper lady bug with 100 spots
- 100 Dollars with play money
- popcorn bucket filled with 100 pieces of popcorn
- 100 stickers
- 100 cars on a cardboard race track
We Tell us your ideas for the 100 Days Project!
[Editor: here’s a link to fun 100th Day of School Projects from around the web.]Published January 10, 2013. Last updated January 18, 2017.