CheeseburgHer ’10 Party Wrap Up
If you know one thing about me it’s how much I absolutely love our CheeseburgHer Parties. It’s always a highlight for me.
Here are some of my favorite photos from this BlogHer’s CheeseburgHer Party:
If you don’t know what I’m talking about, here’s the video from last year’s party and the one from the Mom 2.0 Summit earlier this year. It will help you understand the history of the party.
I want to close out with some overdue thank yous:
- The whole BlogHer team for co-producing the event, but especially Lori Luna, Jennifer Morris and Elisa Camahort Page. You are fantastic to work with and just all-around fabulous people.
- Thank you to the folks at McDonald’s for sponsoring our party, yet again, and trusting that we would do right by your brand.
- The Hilton NYC events and catering team, but especially Matthew Maida and Dawn Wilson for excellent event execution.
- Our DJ for the evening, blogstar Rich of FourFour fame. You really are a star!
- Jay at Love My Mattress for his contribution to our custom-made Cheeseburger Bed (see the first video; it’s inspired by the Hamburger Bed). If you’re ever looking to have a custom mattress, frame and foundation made (like say a round bed made to look like a hamburger bed!), this is the company for you. The best customer service ever.
- All the CheeseburgHers and Hims who partied around the country concurrently with us including (but not limited to): Shannon, Rachel, Becky, Kyran, Amy, Jennster, VDog, Mrs. Flinger, Erin, Heather and Mocha Momma’s mama.
- All you crazy CheeseburgHer Party People who continue to play along and put bags on your heads. I love you.
- And, of course my fellow CheeseburgHer Gals: Lena, Lindsay and Yvonne. Throwing this party with you all is always too much fun. The laughs. You make my sides hurt.
Photo by the fab Angella Dykstra