This Valentine’s Day, Show Your Teenagers Some Love (and humor)
Just because your little bundle of joy isn’t so little (or filled with joy) anymore doesn’t mean you should stop expressing your love for them on Valentine’s Day. Here are nine cards to show the teenager in your life how special they are to you, but how, as their parent, you totally have their number.
Share the love with your teens this Valentine’s Day. You may not get much back in return, but hey, that’s what candy’s for.
1. For the teen who texts
2. For the Snapchatting, Instagramming, and Finstagramming teen
3. For the teen who loves a Battle Royale
4. If your teen still doesn’t know why they need a job
5. For your teen who has no issues with self-esteem
6. Because good hygiene is important