Holiday Gifts for Girls
I try not to distinguish between boys and girls in gift guides, but there are clearly a number of gifts that are super awesome and– let’s be honest here– scream GIRL.
Here we go!
You know you want to do this too! This henna kit comes with “authentic ingredients” and detailed instructions. Phew.
As a girl I coveted music boxes with a passion. Just loved them. Especially winding them up and watching the ballerina go round and round. This horse ranch treasure music box is just darling and something I gift often to little girls.
As you know, we love crafts here. So, this quilt kit appeals greatly to our sensibility. (I’m starting to see a theme… choosing items I want for my-10-year-old-self).
Alice in Wonderland Doll
Three dolls wrapped into one. Or technically, one cloth doll with three costumes. This treasure is by Madame Alexander and the outfits of Alice, the White Rabbit and Queen of Hearts are delightful. In this case, it’s quantity and quality.
More Gift Guides!
– Holiday-Themed Gifts (2009)
– Holiday-Themed Gifts for Kids (2008)
– Great Stocking Stuffer Ideas (2008)
– The Advice Smackdown Holiday Baby Gift Guide
– The Advice Smackdown Holiday Preschooler Gift Guide
– Gifts for School-Aged Kids (2008)
– Gifts for Young Kids: our favorites (2008)
– Gift Ideas for the New Mom
– The Advice Smackdown Holiday Beauty Gift Guide
– Best Holiday Hostess Gifts 2008
– Unique Hostess Gifts (2007)
– Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
– Father’s Day Gift Ideas