1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. Place all of the ingredients listed for meatloaf above into a large bowl. Mix very well with your hands. Your hands are by far and away the best tool for mixing the meat. The key is to mix the meat a LOT!
3. Place the meat into a standard bread loaf pan. Press the meat into the pan and flatten the top. Wash your hands well after mixing and forming the loaf.
4. Mix the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Spread sauce over the top of the meatloaf.
5. Place meatloaf in the preheated oven and cook for approximately 55 minutes. Using an instant-read thermometer to check to make sure the inside of the meatloaf reaches 160º F.
6. Remove meatloaf from oven and let it sit 10 minutes before cutting.
7. Slice (like in the pictures) and serve!