Official Contest Rules
Alpha Mom™, LLC & Disney Interactive official giveaway rules The Disney Interactive Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Alpha Mom™, LLC (“Alpha Mom™” or the “Company”). By entering the Promotion, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following official contest rules (the…
Alpha Mom™, LLC & Disney Interactive official giveaway rules
The Disney Interactive Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Alpha Mom™, LLC (“Alpha Mom™” or the “Company”). By entering the Promotion, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following official contest rules (the “Rules”). Please review the Rules carefully. If you do not agree to the Rules in their entirety, you are not permitted to enter the Promotion.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE ODDS OF WINNING.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, living in the United States or the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age. The Promotion is void in Puerto Rico and in any other jurisdiction where the Promotion is prohibited or otherwise restricted by law, rule or regulation. Employees, officers and directors of the Company, its legal representatives, and its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, immediate families (and those living in the same households) are not eligible to enter the Promotion. Entrants wishing to obtain a copy of these Rules may request a printed copy by writing to: Alpha Mom™, LLC, Attn: Disney Interactive Giveaway, 200 East 62nd Street, New York, New York 10065.
3. HOW TO ENTER ONLINE. Entrants must complete send an email to Alpha Mom at firstname.lastname@example.org for the Disney Interactive Giveaway. Each entrant must include his/her correct and verifiable name, e-mail address and item for which they entering in the giveaway.
5. HOW TO WIN. On December 17th, 2009 one (1) winner will be randomly selected from among the list of entrants in the Promotion Database for each item. The Promotion Database is defined as the current list of entrants who registered at the Promotion Website from December 13, 2009 to December 17, 2009. Winner will be notified via e-mail within one (1) day after the winner is chosen (entrants should ensure that their contact information is accurate and up to date). Winner will be subject to eligibility verification. Winner may be required to execute and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days following attempted notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in forfeiture of the prize. Winner may be required to provide picture proof of identification, which may include a driver’s license, passport, voting card or similar government issued identification. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in forfeiture. In no case shall the Company be liable in any manner where a winner has not received notification sent from the Company or where the Company fails to receive a response from the winner within the required response period. See Section 6 herein below for a detailed prize description.
6. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. ONE WINNER will each win one copy of the video game being offered in the giveaway. The retail value of each item varies.
7. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning depend on the number of entrants in the Promotion Database, as defined in Section 5 hereinabove, as of 11:59:59 p.m. EST on December 17, 2009.
8. LIMITED TIME ONLY. The Contest period begins December 13, 2009 and ends December 17, 2009. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. EST on December 17, 2009.
10. WINNERS LIST. To receive a list of winners, send a self addressed stamped envelope to: Alpha Mom™, LLC, Attn: Disney Interactive Giveaway, 200 east 62nd Street, #3A, New York, New York 10021.
11. TAX INFORMATION. Federal, state and local taxes, and all similar fees and assessments, are the responsibility of the winner. Company reserves the right to withhold taxes from each winning prize, as appropriate.
12. NO SUBSTITUTION OF WINNERS. No substitution or transfer of prizes will be accommodated or permitted, other than in Company’s sole discretion.
13. PUBLICATION. Contest entry constitutes permission for Company to use entrants’ names and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation, excluding residents of the State of Tennessee and where otherwise prohibited by law.
15. DISQUALIFICATION. Alpha Mom™, LLC, each of its legal representatives, its affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server, Product Ratings System or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer transmissions or technical failure, lost online or mail-in entries, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Promotion, as solely determined by the Alpha Mom™ judges, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above reasons, Company reserves the right to terminate entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion. In the event that any portion of the Promotion is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Company, which, in the sole opinion of Company, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper determination of the Promotion, Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Promotion or any part of the Promotion, or any combination of the above. Alpha Mom™, LLC, each of its legal representatives, its affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents are not responsible for any problem with entries generated by computer hardware or software malfunction, error or failure, whatever the cause. Company’s sole responsibility for any irregular entry is replacement with another entry in a subsequent drawing, if any. If a potential winning entry is made by Internet or other computer entry, that potential winner may be required to provide Company with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the electronic mail address associated with the potential winning entry. WebTV users may experience technical problems that may prevent them from registering and/or entering the Promotion. As such, Company hereby further disclaims any responsibility for incomplete WebTV registrations and/or entries.
16. LEGAL WARNING. Any attempt by any individual, whether or not an entrant, to damage, destroy, tamper with or vandalize the Promotion Website, or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Promotion, is a violation of criminal and civil law and Company will diligently pursue any and all remedies in this regard against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible by law and in equity.