advert

Forging Girls

Sep25

by

Remember back to when you were a 12 year-old-girl… did you forge your parent’s signature? I can’t remember – so that means I probably did and have conveniently forgotten. Love when that happens. We asked tween girls if they ever forge a parent’s signature. Good news: 66% said NO. But what about the other 34% – what makes them pick up the pen and sign away? Following are their stories – any sound familiar?

  • “i did cause my mom said to cause she was 2 busy 2 do it her self.” (Note from Denise: This is really bad and sad – her mom is too busy to sign her name?)
  • “yes i have alot cuz im really 4getful n at my old skool u had 2 get every test signed n i would always 4get so i would forge a signature “
  • “one time i got a dentition and forged my dad’s handwriting “
  • “I admit, I did tat once in 6th grade. I had this horrible gym teacher, and I always forget stuff like that, so she said that if I didn’t bring it in the next morning, I’d have to run 2 miles around the gym. Yeah. So, like me, I forgot. I was completely freaking out (I can’t run for very long, I have trouble breathing and one time I passed out, but the teacher wouldn’t listen.) and my mom wouldn’t answer her phone, so my friend and I went down to the bathrooms and I copied my mom’s signature perfectly. the teacher didn’t suspect a thing. I know it was wrong… but I’m never going to do that again! I was so scared I’d get caught ALL throughout gym. That was like the worst feeling ever.”
  • “Oh my god yes! Too many times! Lol, I know it’s not exactly a laughing matter, but it is kinda funny! I even got to go see a concert by this one band. It was fun, but I did feel really guilty afterwards. =(“
  • “only once!!! and it was becuz i had to have it done and i didnt get a chance to ask my mom that day thats the only reason!! only once and id never do it agian! “

  • allykatzz_girls_1.jpg

    About the author


    http://www.AllyKatzz.com
    As the founder of AllyKatzz.com, the safe social networking site for tween girls, Denise Restauri is directly tapped into the tween girl world every day.


    Subscribe to posts by Denise Restauri

    Comments are closed.

    Follow us on Google+

    Close