‘Where The Wild Things Are’ Halloween!
We predict a serious run on and scramble for Where The Wild Things Are costumes once the movie hits theaters October 16. Have you SEEN the trailer? Oy, it’s amazing.
Anyhow, we’ve searched the web and much to our delight we found some Max costumes!
There are a number of independent designers that have designed Where The Wild Things Are costumes and accouterments. Enjoy!
This is perhaps my favorite and is available at Irongate. Psst, it’s available in adult sizes too.
This lovely is by Etsy designer Katesy. She can make a Moishe too and has lots of other lovely costumes to choose from.
These are by Etsy designer Munsters and Cupcakes. Love the Moishe costume especially.
The most affordable costume find is by the movie studio itself, Warner Bros. Our friend Kyran shared a photo of her cutie pie in that costume version:
Also, just a reminder that if you’re looking for monster-related fun, you can find it Alpha Mom columnist Marie LeBaron’s eBook, Monster Mania.
Related Halloween Ideas:
* Best Halloween Costumes
* Halloween Costume Ideas for Children
* More DIY Costumes (2007)
* Our Favorite Halloween Costumes for 2007
* Best Halloween Children’s Costumes 2006
* Best DIY ideas for Halloween costumes (from 2006)
* What not to wear this Halloween
* Best Halloween Trick or Treating Bags, Masks and Costumes
* Halloween Boo and I’ve Been Boo’d
* Trunk-or-Treat Halloween Tradition
* Halloween Craft: Paper Ghost Garlands
* Halloween Craft: A Ghostly Garden Graveyard
* Halloween Craft: Embellish Your Witch’s Hat
* Halloween Craft: Make Your Own Pumpkin Patch
* Halloween Cupcake Ideas
* Halloween Craft: Handmade Halloween Cards
* Great Halloween Crafts
* The Best Halloween Cupcakes
* Best Halloween Cookies & Crafts