Organize your Art Supplies
Do craft and art supplies need to be hidden? We think not! Look further for inspiration.
We love everything about the way Katherine Marie organized her family’s art supplies.
It’s so inspiring that I plan on doing the same this weekend for my son’s crayons and markers which are currently stored in an efficient and see-through plastic container.
The ubiquitous Anchor Hocking glass containers are so much prettier. If you’re concerned about breakage, you can usually find plastic mason jars for sale at the Container Store or Michael’s.
Just an idea for organizing and bringing a little pretty into your life this weekend.
[Via Crafty Crow]
More Organization Ideas:
* Organize your toys where you can see them
* Organize your birthday card list
* Organize Your Halloween Candy into Beautiful Decor
* Recipe Binders: keeping recipes close at hand, beautifully
* Beautiful Family Office Supplies: In the office; supplies can be pretty and useful