Candy Buzz Buzz
I’m afraid of Christmas if Halloween has wiped me out like this. It may have been the race to put together costumes, or the late night out with the kids or the beers shared with friends. Or maybe it was the fact that I couldn’t help but eat some of the candy my kids collected and then I remembered how much I like candy and why I don’t generally keep it in the house. The candy buzz comes with a candy headache.
After much debate and changing of minds I ended up with two devils. Max though was a ‘Dare Devil’, which means he dares you to do things. Like jump off the top step of the porch! Oh ho! How devilish!
We have a lot of candy at this house, more than I’m particularly comfortable with. So when I saw this website outlining all kinds of repulsive candy, (Ear Wax Candy anyone?) I wished the kids had gotten a few less delicious Butterfinger bars and more repulsive Cockroach Bites. I’d have an easier time resisting those I think.
Let’s meet back here for cute costume wrap up on Friday.
- Another Halloween Tradition: Trunk-Or-Treat
- Celebrating Halloween Traditions: Boo
- Great Halloween Crafts
- How To Take Great Halloween Photos
- What not to wear this Halloween
- More DIY Costumes (2007)
- Our Favorite Halloween Costumes for 2007
- Best Halloween Children’s Costumes 2006
- Best DIY ideas for Halloween costumes (from 2006)
- Best Halloween Trick or Treating Bags, Masks and Costumes
- Best Children’s Halloween Books